Looking for a healthy muffin alternative for kids lunch boxes?
Take advantage of the Goodness of our Heart 1st cereal in these delicious Blueberry Yoghurt muffins!
For this easy to make recipe you will need the following ingredients;
* 1 egg
* 100g sugar
* 1 cup of low fat plain yoghurt
* 1 cup of self raising wholemeal flour
* 1/2 tsp of baking powder
* 1/2 cup of Goodness Superfoods Heart 1st cereal
* 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Mix the egg, sugar and yoghurt together
- Gently mix in the flour, baking powder and Heart 1st cereal
- Mix until you have a smooth dough and then add the blueberries
Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 mins.
Enjoy the Goodness!