Do you like Anzac biscuits as much as we do? We love them and have developed a recipe that uses the Goodness Superfoods Heart 1st cereal! You can be sure that this treat not only tastes good, but is good for you too.
- 1 cup wholemeal flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Goodness Superfoods Heart 1st
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup or treacle
- 150g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2.5 Tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 170°C (or 160°C in a fan forced oven). Place the wholemeal flour, rolled oats, Goodness Heart 1st, sugar and coconut in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a small saucepan, place the golden syrup and butter and stir over low heat until the butter has fully melted.
- Remove saucepan from the heat.
- Mix the bicarb soda with 2.5 tablespoons water and add to the golden syrup mixture.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and mix together until fully combined.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on baking trays lined with non stick baking paper, pressing down on the tops to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
*Cooking temperature and cooking time may vary according to different ovens types
With many thanks to Lakshmi, our Product Development Manager.