This is a great recipe for all busy health conscious people plus it’s delicious, quick to prepare and kids love it
Here is what you need for 4- 6 people:
- 500g spaghetti or other pasta
- 425g tin of salmon or tuna drained
- 3/4 cup of chick peas or other legumes
- 1 cup tinned green beans
- 400g tinned crushed tomatoes
- 3/4 cup tinned corn
- 3/4 cup tinned mushrooms
- 1/3 cup of black olives
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- spices and herbs to taste such as basil, oregano, parsley, thyme etc.
1) Cook pasta according to the packet’s directions or until al dente.
2) While the pasta cooks mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
3) When pasta is cooked add it to the bowl and mix all ingredients well.
Enjoy this quick, easy and healthy dish warm or cold and enjoy the time you have now left to do something nice for you.
Recipe and image via http://www.nutritiongurus.com.au/